Categories

Saturday 22 September 2012

A Night Out

Hello My Lovelies!

Tonight was FAB! Busy, but great!

My girl Alyssa turned 30 so a huge group of us went out for dinner and drinks, then Terrill and I went to a Stag ‘n Doe for my girlie Mel. We had such a good time at both. I wish they had been on separate nights so we could have spent more time at both events.

I curled my hair with a 1 ½ inches curling iron, wrapping each section around the barrel away from my face. This is my favorite way to curl my hair. The results are always great. This picture is a little Farrah Fawcett – which I love!

I kept my make up simple. I usually have basic eye make up and a bold lip. I wore a basic black t-shirt, black cord leggings, a jean jacket and my leopard wedges.

Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely curls and sweet blog!

    P.S Thanks for your comment on my blog! :)))

    I am following you too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete