Categories

Monday 3 September 2012

Long Weekend Love




Happy Labor Day!!

I’m fortunate enough to love on an amazing street with fantastic neighbors. These are some seriously cool people. I’m so lucky to live where I do and to have these people in my life.

We had a street party on Sunday to celebrate the long weekend. We closed the street down with city signs and set up lots of games for the kiddos. There was a bouncy castle, bean bag toss, hoola hoops, face painting, mini golf and a sprinkler. We also had a huge bbq set up and everyone from the street brought food to share with everyone. Once it got dark we had fire works in the park behind out street.

Once the kiddos went to bed things that is when the party got started and things got a bit rowdy. There was a Beer Pong Tournament set up in one of the garages.  I was partners with my long term buddy Aaron. We actually made it to the semi finals!

Slow start to today but it was totally worth it.

A few of the neighbors had t-shirts made up with our nicknames and house numbers on them. In true Courtney style I cut up my shirt because I can’t just wear a normal shirt lol.

Here is a few pics of the evening.

Happy Holiday Monday!



1 comment: