Categories

Sunday 16 September 2012

Bridal Hair


Hello My Lovelies!

I’ve decided to make a life change. Well a sort of life change. I decided to go to hair school. Not full on hair school, just some courses here and there. The first course that I’m taking is Up Do’s. It covers everything from bridal to casual. I just finished my first week and I love it!

I have always loved doing hair. I usually play around with my hair while I’m watching TV. I try to do something fun with my hair a few days a week as well. I get a lot of compliments on my hair so I feel this is a good fit for me. My plan is to basically do bridal hair on the weekends. I have done a bridal hair for a couple of my girlfriends in the past and I was asked again to help out a friend of mine last weekend as well.

She got married in Halliburton, ON which is Muskoka area. It’s a gorgeous place. It’s very woodsy and picturesque. We had done a trial a few weeks before the wedding. She decided to have her hair down and curly. I wanted her hair to look very natural and organic, like she just woke up with it like that. Not too coiffed and controlled, more wild and free. I think it fit the venue.

Here is a couple of pics right after I was done.


No comments:

Post a Comment