Categories

Monday 26 November 2012

Let's Keep Going

Hello Dolls!

Things are going ok. I had a little set back with the whole health thing. The issue I have been having reared its ugly head again. I was urgently called into see the doctor on Friday as they were concerned for my health. I had more blood work done and yet another ultra sound. I have to go back in 2 months for more tests and such. It's hard to get over something when you keep getting pulled back in.

Anyways onwards and upwards! I had a pretty good weekend otherwise. I spent most of it at home and I did some shopping with my mum on Sunday. I got most of Hubby's Christmas gifts and some gifts for my self as well ;) I'll post some pics soon.

I lost a total of 8.6 lbs last week. Which is crazy! I'm still on the detox and I'm feeling good. I might keep it going for another week or two. You can't argue with the results.

I've also been walking my dogs twice a day for 20-30 minutes. I didn't want to get into anything crazy for the first week, since my body is heeling from the "problems". I'm starting some more intense workouts this week and I'll continue walking until its so cold out I can't stand it!

This is what I whipped up for dinner. I sautéed a half a large red onion in olive oil, italian seasoning and garlic. Added red peppers, Cremona mushrooms, tonnes of spinach and tomato. It was pretty good! Kind of like the inside of a fajita, but not lol!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment