Categories

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Black and White Wiener Dogs

I really loved my outfit today. Actually my girl Lauren at work came up to me and said "you have to blog about his outfit!" She read my mind!

The button up is super cute eh?! The print is Wiener Dogs, you can't not like it! I picked this up in the US the other weekend. It's from Kmart of all places. I also loved the gold buttons. It's all in the details!

My hair was still looking pretty good after the curls were slept on so I just went with it. A little French braid across my bangs changed it up just enough I think. Plus it kept it out of my face.

I threw in the picture of the omelet because its what I had for dinner. It was really good! I sautéed some mushrooms, red onion, garlic, tomato and a ton of spinach then threw it in the omelet with some dill cream cheese. Soooo good!

I'm off to walk my girls now, then I think I'll do some yoga.

Happy Tuesday!


Shirt - Kmart -  Here
Dress - Le Chateau - old
Boots Aldo - Similar Here
Bracelets - Thrisfted and Aldo - Old
Necklace - Joe Fresh - Old


















1 comment: