Categories

Sunday 30 December 2012

Blue Cheese, Walnut & Endive Salad

Hello Loves,

A couple of weeks ago I went to a friends house for dinner and she put on quite a spread! Everything was FAB.  Even though I have taken up a more Vegan lifestyle, this Blue Cheese, Walnut and Endive Salad has since become one of my favorite things to eat. It's quick, easy and super tasty. Even the Hubs loves it and he HATES Blue Cheese!

Now my amiga made this a bit different, but I worked with what I had in the fridge and pantry.

You will need:

Blue Cheese
Walnuts (chopped)
Red Wine Vinegar
Olive Oil
Endive (washed, ends cut off and leaves pulled apart)

No measurements folks! I start with the walnuts. Chop them up and throw them in a bowl with whatever amount of blue cheese you want. Then add a dash or olive oil and a some red wine vinegar. Then mix it all up until the cheese has mixed with the oil and vinegar.

Lay the endive leaves on a plate in a sun pattern, then spoon the cheese mixture into the middle.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment