Categories

Sunday 16 December 2012

Black Magic

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I sure did.

Friday night I went to the Fergus Theatre to see their production of Miracle on 34th St with some wonderful coworkers. We had some dinner, then on to the show. It finally put me in the Christmas mood.  It was a really great night full of laughs.

Saturday was sooo busy. I started off with a massage ( a pretty good way to start a weekend). Then we were off to a first birthday party for one of my fave little girlies. After that we had Terrill's work Christmas party.

I really love my outfit. I actually didn't know what I was going to wear until about 45 mins before we had to be there! Luckily it turned out. I got a lot of compliments on the clothes, shoes and hair. I bought the tulle skirt on EBay in September for $11.00. I bought it in 3 colours because they were so cheap. The bow tie was a last minute addition, but I'm glad I did! It added a little something-something I think.

Happy Sunday!


Skirt - EBay Here
Jacket - Target Old
Tshirt - Old Navy Here
Bow tie - Khols Here
Shoes - Zara Old










1 comment: