Categories

Wednesday 3 October 2012

What I Ate Today- Oct 2

Today is one of my busy week days. Work and school. Oh and lots of driving. Every Tuesday and Wednesday until the beginning of November. I get up at 6am and get home around 9pm.

Oh, I also weighed my self yesterday morning but forgot to take a picture. Sad. 200 lbs on the nose :(

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast - Green tea, 2 sausages, 2 eggs scrambled) and HP sauce (it’s an English thing)
Snack – Laughing Cow cheese and a banana

Lunch – Small whole wheat wrap with shaved Tuscan Ham and mustard, green grapes and home made fruit and veggie juice that Terrill made (post to come soon) This one is green…Kale, celery, apple and I’m not sure what else.

Snack – Diet Coke, 1 piece of left over pizza from last night (seen here)

Dinner – Home made spaghetti sauce that Terrill made with ground turkey, peppers, onions and spinach. No pasta :)

I also drank a lot of water and went for a walk on my lunch break for about 35 mins.

Happy dieting!


No comments:

Post a Comment