Categories

Saturday 6 October 2012

What I Ate Today - Oct 5

Today was a weird food day. When you are low carbing it, and you don't bring your lunch, your options are slim. Salad. Boo. I'm not a huge fan of salad. We are definitely not friends. I keep trying to like it, but it's just not happening.

I resort to wraps when I'm out and about (if I can't get a steak or a burger no bun). Although they are still carbs, they are better than bread or buns. If its a large wrap, I'll rip off the excess that I don't need.  Plus you can load them up with lots of veggies.

I do buy low carb wraps from Low Carb Canada. I buy the Mama Lupe's Tortillas. They are 3 net carbs and you get 10 for $4.59. They are more expensive than regular wraps, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I will alternate between the low carb and regular ones for economical reasons. I did just find these wraps on Netrition.com for almost $1.00 cheaper! I'll try getting them from here next time.

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast - Rest of my Club Wrap from Swiss Chalet and a little Chalet Sauce

Snack - Water

Lunch - Egg salad wrap

Snack - Diet Coke

Dinner -Chicken with salsa, cheese and sour cream

Snack - Pop corn, and Malibu Rum punch

No comments:

Post a Comment