Categories

Thursday 23 August 2012

Let Down Your Hair

I decided to wear my hair down today, which doesn't happen very often. I washed my hair on Monday night so its 3 days 'dirty' lol. I love dirty hair btw. I had it in a super high ballerina bun yesterday (very common Courts look) and when I woke up this morning, this is what it looked like. I didn't brush it, just clipped it up.

I find that when I have my hair in a ballerina bun instead of a messy bun, my hair falls really nicely when I take it out.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I am a new follower! Love reading your blog and you are such an inspiration!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan! I just checked out your blog, it's super cute! I joined your site and I'm now following you as well :)

      Delete