Categories

Monday 13 August 2012

The Incredible Shrinking Me - Week 2 Results


Wow! I gained all the weight back that I lost lol. I had a really great weekend, and I didn’t watch what I was eating and there was no exercise. I spent the weekend at Wasaga Beach for a bachelorette party. I had a fabulous time drinking, eating more drinking. I had good intentions, brought some healthy food with me. Things just got in the way.

Now, I’m using this as an excuse. I could have said no to the chips and jello shots, but I didn’t. I had a good time and that is that. I did my weigh in and I’m posting it because I’m not worried about it. I’m back on track as of today and I’ll loose that weight again.

I want to loose weight, but I also want to live my life. It was just a bad weekend.

I'm sure this has happened to everyone. If you have any stories to share, let me know!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney KinsellaAugust 20, 2012 10:24 am

    This is slightly delayed.. but it happens to me EVERY monday morning.. by tuesday it's gone lol. Summer is super tough. The secret is to live you life in an active way.. there are some things (ice cream) i am just not willing to give up, so you just have to counter act it with activity.. no matter how hung over you are, find a way to SWEAT it out!

    ReplyDelete