Categories

Sunday 19 August 2012

Sunday Morning


Hello lovelies!

I slept a lot this weekend, it’s been wonderful. A mostly lazy weekend except for the walking. I went out for about an hour on Saturday and about an hour and a half today.

I woke up this morning at 8am and immediately put on my running shoes and headed out the door. I took Abby and Jersey on a walk around the neighborhood we were only out there for about 15 minutes. Jersey is a pretty old lady and can only handle so much walking. I dropped Jersey off back at home and continued with Abby.

I love walking. It’s really the only form of exercise that I actually enjoy. Abby loves it too. She is a crazy girl and needs lots of exercise to keep her happy. She is my little motivator.

We are fortunate enough to live down the street from some beautiful trails. I love walking them first thing in the morning. It’s so peaceful. We are usually the only ones out there. Well except for the deer, rabbits, birds and all of the other lovely creatures in the woods.

When I got back, I made some breakfast for me and Terrill. I made a sandwich for Terrill with probiotic bread, cheese, sautéed spinach, bacon and a poached egg with some baked beans. I had the same thing without the bread. Super yum!

The rest of my day is going to look something like this: groceries, cleaning, laundry, mani/pedi and dinner at the in laws.


No comments:

Post a Comment