Categories

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Messy Flowers

Today I'm wearing my hair in a super messy side bun. My hair yesterday was pretty wavy from sleeping in the Bantu Buns. When I woke up this morning, it was huge! So I pinned it to the side with bobby pins. I gathered my hair to one side, the held it as I started to pin. Just keep pinning until you get a look you like. I added some interest by placing the flower at the right hand side of the bun. I bought a silk flower at a craft store and hot glued a bobby pin to it. Total cost was about $1.00 compared to the ones you can buy in the store for about $10.00. A super easy and cheap DIY




2 comments:

  1. Love the flower, you look like Tropical Barbie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Jennifer! That is super sweet. Thanks for checking me out!

      Delete