Categories

Thursday 14 June 2012

Pure Michigan

Today I'm heading to Saginaw, Michigan for the 98 KCQ Music Fest Concert. Cheryl ( my mother in law-ish) has a friend Mary,  who lives in Saginaw and is part of the management team at the radio station. We get to go to this concert every year and its a really good time!

The line up for the concert is pretty impressive. If you follow the country music scene that is.I'm not a fan exactly of country music, but I'm the type of gal who will go see pretty much anyone in concert. I love just getting out and doing something, anything really. Plus, I LOVE the US.

I head to Michigan about 2-3 times a year. I go to see Mary, do some shopping and eat! The restaurants in the US are way different than in Canada. (Just as a side note I adore Chilli's). I hope that when I die, I go to Chilli's.
The shopping in the US is my favorite part. They have fantastic stores at great prices. I'll hit up some of my usual places such as Birch Run , TJ Maxx, Marshalls and of course Target.

I'll post some pics of the concert (hopefully) and any good fashion finds I come across.

Happy Thursday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment